Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday celebration at night

It was celebration for Woon's birthday last night. We went to have dinner at Delicious restaurant at Mid Valley. Rick fetched me from my house. Big thanks to him for being the driver. He has a GPS and I wished I had one one too to reduce my road blindness. Quite canggih in my opinion.

We reached there around 6 plus after hunting for a parking space at Mid Valley. Next, me, Rick and Huey had to hunt for the restaurant. We met up with the birthday girl and Sher there, before James arrived a bit later. Sam arrived some time later too.

To be honest, I didn't like what I had there. And the price didn't bring any comfort either.

We actually planned to watch movie after dinner. However, it was already quite late and the queue at the ticket counters were still long even though the seating were running out. So we decided not to watch any movie. I suggested to play bowling :D which although they agreed, didn't carry out. This is because the bowling center there really look like a disco place. @@ With the dim lights and blue lights flashing everywhere, it was enough to keep us out of the place. I wonder why it was at that state.

Next, we decided to go to Leisure Mall to watched movie there (since the probability of the seating to be available is higher). True enough, there were seats still available, but the timing was not the good. Either 11.30pm or 12 midnight! So we decided not to watch. Lol.

We decided to go for a second round of food at at Station 1 Cafe nearby (after getting lost on the way there). In fact, I think that having the celebration dinner at there would have been a better choice. Haha. Chatted, ate, took photos, heard live singers and watched the muted mtv music videos on the tv there.

Went back around 12am+. Thanks to Sam who sent me back home again.

Had lots of fun this crazy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment