Thursday, September 8, 2011

All the time / Get well soon

I wonder whether you noticed that I was just as worried and serious about choosing the right choice for you. Your things are just like my things, equally important.

It is important times like this when I want to be by your side, supporting you and giving you comfort and assurance.

And not just times like this.

Good times, bad times, happy moments, sad moments, painful moments, funny moments, boring times, busy times.

All the time.

I want to be by your side. I will be your side no matter whether it is good times or bad times.

The fact that I stood by you through everything proves just how much I love you. Don't doubt it.

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do own the arms to offer you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's hurting to see you smile again.

And I hope you get well soon.






















I'll be a listening ear, a helping hand, an understanding smile, a friend through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment