Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stupid, no power Viva

I knew even before I drove Viva, that although Viva is smaller than Saga, Saga will still be a better car to drive.

Saga was without a doubt more powerful and easier to drive than Viva. As I step into the Viva for the first time, put it into gear 1, tried to make it move, and it died. Zzz. The unfamiliar feeling began to fill me as I tried and failed to get use to it.

The Viva's acceleration is quite bad, especially from rest to make it move. Only when the car reached 70km/h did I notice the car moving more smoothly. The jam yesterday to and from Sungai Buloh was very bad so I couldn't hit the 100km/h mark like I wanted too.

If I thought doing the uphill exam in a Saga was a nightmare, then doing it in a Viva is definitely hell. I need to press the accelerator so hard before the car could move over the hill. Haiz.

The parking space was modified to make it smaller than last time since Vivas are smaller. So its probably the same level of difficulty with Saga if not harder.

3 point turn was almost the same with the additional fear of the engine dying. Viva's engine can die so easily if you didn't press the accelerator. Unlike the Saga, I need to press the accelerator when parking and doing the 3 point turn.

So I'm bracing myself for hell.

Stupid, no power Viva.

No comments:

Post a Comment