Friday, January 28, 2011

Random outing, random plans, random fun

To laugh until the tears come out and the stomach hurts; that's the best laughter ever.

The original plan was to go to 1 Utama to have lunch. However, some communications problems and misunderstanding caused that plan not to carry through. I went back home after my 12.30pm class before a new plan began.

Sam, JX and Rick came to pick me up about 2 something in the afternoon. All 3 of them wore black colour shirt. -.- Odd one out was me wearing an orange colour shirt. Sam drove us to a mamak to yum cha and eat.

After that, we walk to the CC nearby to play. Yet another thing didn't go according to plan. The person in charge of the CC said that there was some problem with their computers; therefore, unable to play Dota on it. So, we left trying to think of another plan.

Sam drove around while we tried to think of backup plans, but none were decided. Sam decided to call Sher and ask her if we can go over to her house or ask her to hang out with us. Haha. It was funny trying to convince her. Sam passed his handphone around for us to try and convince her. Haha. We used all sorts of persuasion methods including trying to trick her into following us too. LOL. Anyway, we ended up outside her house and Sam called her again before he successfully convinced her to come with us. Lolz. Oh and luckily Sher didn't wear black colour too. Haha.

That still didn't solve our problem though. Since we couldn't go to her house (or mine either), we still have no plan. We were like so cham, people with no place to go. Haha. Eventually Sam decided to take us back to our secondary school to take our SPM certificate (he and JX took theirs yesterday). Not a bad plan. The canteen was surprisingly clean and the toilet was still the same (if not worse). We took our certs before leaving with no intended destination yet.

After driving at a slow speed (I was kinda scared that the cars behind will honk), we finally decided to go to Sam's house. We played Next Level board game. It was my first time playing it. It's kinda like monopoly in a different way. I think it's more fun than monopoly though. Anyway, I manage to win the first round :D although I know it's not really my achievement since Sam and Rick helped me a lot. I lost the 2nd round though without any help and some bad luck T.T. I teamed up with JX half way through the game (since we were losing so badly) and almost helped him achieve a sudden win but he got fired just before our turn. Lol. We really had lots of fun playing the game.

Moments like this are the best. Moments where we can be truly ourselves and let our hair down. To laugh until the tears come out and the stomach hurts; that's the best laughter ever.

After 2 games, JX, Sam and Rick did some magic with poker cards. In fact, I am trying to learn the magic trick that JX did. I think it looked nice and can deceived many eyes (including mine). It's hard to learn though, especially with small hands.

We were at Sam's house from about 4.45pm till 8.45pm. Sher was getting pretty hungry already so Sam sent her back home first. After that, the 4 of us went to Jusco and eat Japanese food. We went to the arcade after dinner because JX wanted to play the drum there. I never actually knew there were games for teenagers there. Seeing the arcade from the outside gave me the impression that it is all kids' stuff.

After that, Sam sent me back to end a randomly fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment