Saturday, September 18, 2010

17/9/10 - celebration for 2 birthday boys

17/9/10

Celebration for JX and Rick was planned and carried out together since they birthdays were just around the corner.

Sam, JX, Rick, James and I went to play snooker in the afternoon. We were probably the worse players there (no offence). Lol. I ended up getting negative score since I was penalized so many times. LOL. Anyway it was just my first time playing snooker.

Me and Sam left earlier to fetch some people from different locations before joining the rest (who also fetched some people from the nearby lrt) to go to the restaurant for dinner.

We went for dinner at the Chilli Padi restaurant. If your first thought of the restaurant is it's a spicy food restaurant, then you are not alone. Fortunately the food weren't literally chilli padi food. A total of 12 of us had a VIP room to ourselves thanks to the booking by Mr. Sew XD.

After that, all of us went to JX house which was nearby to thrash his home XD. While some played cards, I and the rest tried to play his guitar (cause he got a few.) I wanted to learn guitar all this while but really lack of time. Anyway, JX taught me to play the verse of 'Your Call'. It's quite an easy song compare to the others, plus it's a very nice song too. I'm trying to learn it but it's quite pain for my fingers to hold the strings T.T Hopefully after 4 years (well that's the max limit), I will be able to play that song XD.

Oh yeah. The reason that I want to learn guitar (and learn that song) is so not because I want to kau lui, ok bao li po. LOL.

I saw (and recorded XD. It's for educational purpose ok. Lol) JX playing "Your Call" and "Viva La Vida". Rick played the intro of "Whataya Want From Me". All were very cool. Too bad none of them played the birthday song :(. Blame them for being the birthday boys. Lol.

We said our goodbyes at around 12 midnight. I hope JX's neighbours weren't too disturbed by our noises (especially the 2 guitars.) I sat in Sam's car and he fetch me back. Thanks to the drivers Sam and also JX who drove me around.

Had lots of fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment