Monday, May 14, 2012

2012 birthday celebration

Went for bowling and hangout with Rick last Thursday. Then, celebrated my birthday that night at Kaki Corner with secondary friends and college friends. I guess it was kinda like a surprise since they didn't want me to know who from my college was going? Lol. Ate, chatted, played with iPad, took photos and even got teased by the singer at the restaurant. They bought cake for me too =D And when that time came, it was that awkward moment when your friends are singing the birthday song for you and you don't know what to do. And there was an even more awkward moment when the restaurant singer sings for you too.

Wish... yea if only birthday wishes came true. And no, I didn't wish for what they expected. If something is meant to happen, it will happen naturally. No fairy tale wishes. In fact, I didn't wish something about me. I realized that there is another more important thing, and that I really really hope for. A waste of my wish? I don't think so since it is at the top of my wishlist.

Went for round 2 with most of them at Old Town. Yumcha and continue chatting and playing iPad. I guess some of us were already tired but we left at around 1.30am only. Haha. Omg.

Thanks to everyone for coming even though you were busy. And thanks to the organizers too. Had fun with you guys and the iPad too XD

No comments:

Post a Comment