Thursday, May 3, 2012

Overview of year 1 sem 3

The 3rd semester of my first year just ended yesterday. For this sem, I was taking the easiest subject (Business Statistics) and hardest subject (Management Accounting) of year 1 for me. Overall, lots of ups and down, and the good things were very good while the bad things were very bad. The good? Score full marks for the 20% mcq quiz. It was quite easy and many people score full or close to full marks. The bad? Only 4 out of 15% in the Accounting midterm. Yea it was very hard, but mine was the lowest compared to everyone that I asked. I never worried so much about a subject since Sejarah. Hopefully I would be able to pass this horrible subject.

The final exam timetable was really stressful with 2 exams per day. Management and Stats on Monday, followed by Accounting and Business Law on Wednesday. Management was just memorizing like mad. Stats was quite decent so I'll be hoping to get my 1st ever HD. Accounting was hard so I'm be happy to get just a pass. I just want to get through this subject. Law seemed so much easier compare to Accounting. I studied really hard for it (and taught really hard) and understood most of it thanks to the lecturer who is very good. Made me understand law and actually not hate it. Wrote lots and lots of words in the exam.

Overall, it was quite a stressful sem, especially during the near final exam weeks. What more with other problems being thrown at me. Need to juggle and manage several things at one time. Will be proud if I pass my Accounting exam since I had my mood affected during that time XD

Semester 3 ended. Well at least that's the end of one of my worry. Erm... maybe at least until the results day.

No comments:

Post a Comment