Monday, May 21, 2012

Shortsightedness.

Shortsightedness.

Nope it isn't consider a disability. Glasses and contact lens are temporary ways to overcome it.

However, having shortsightedness does bring more inconveniences:

Most sports immediately become more difficult or dangerous.
Some jobs that would require perfect vision are crossed out.
Might need to constantly take more care of the eyesight or have checkups.
Not so easy to wear sunglasses or 3D glasses.
The world becomes blur.

What more needs to be said. After wearing glasses for as long as I can remember, I can only envy those with perfect vision.

Had my eye checkup and had to change my lens since my power increased again. When will it finally stop getting worse.

It is a clearer world now...

but just for how long?

My glasses is just like my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment