Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 Major Decisions

It is currently the time in my life where I have 2 major decisions to make...

Now that foundation will be over, I have to choose my degree choice. However, until now, I still haven't decided on what to take yet. It's not something easy for me to choose from; unlike other people who have a passion for something like looking after children, have an aim to be a successful doctor, have a whole family with a similar career path to follow on their footsteps, or have a talent like drawing.

I'm still trying to find the correct path to walk on.

***


It is this feeling again. A feeling I can't control. No matter how much I tried to avoid it, I just couldn't do so.

So I've made my decision on this. I want to try my best and appreciate every chance that comes my way; so that no matter what the outcome is, I can look back at it without regret, for I know that I have at least tried. I've learnt from my mistakes. I've learnt from what I did and what I didn't do.

I admire him for going all out without caring what other people think and say. I'm trying to learn from that. Trying not to care what the world will think or say and not letting gossip bring me down again.

I've made my decision on this. Now is just waiting for the time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment