Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ghost Must Be Crazy

Went out with Sam and JX yesterday afternoon after they asked to see movie.



Ghost Must Be Crazy

It is a Singapore movie. The languages used in the movie include Malay, English, Mandarin and Hokkien. It is actually a comedy movie, however, there are several parts of the movie which will give some scares (due to the scary sound effects). There are 2 different stories in the movie itself. I think the 2nd story is nicer than the 1st. Overall, it is a good movie if you really want to laugh at stupid and lame comedy without caring much of the story. Not my kind of movie though.

Maybe a 6.5/10 rating from me?

***


Went to Sushi King to eat today because of the RM2 per plate promotion for members, which my friend is. I'm not a big fan of sushi but I do like certain dishes like the tempura prawn XD.

Went to JX house in the night. Played guitar (trying to play for me), sang along and then watched them play HoN. Still trying to learn how to play the song on the guitar.

Thanks to Rick for sending me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment