Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thor + dinner with Galus Clan

Went to see Thor with Rick yesterday.

It is another superhero movie and this movie does have some really nice CGI backgrounds and cool scenes. However some part might seem too fake or too much of a fantasy. But hey, it is based on a comic book after all.

The story seems interesting with Thor getting banished from his world for his bad attitude and forced to live on Earth as a normal human. From there, the movie does have more funny moments where Thor copes with human life.

Overall, it is a good movie that fantasy movie fans would love. However, I do not think this movie can top other Marvel movies like Iron Man or Spiderman.

8/10


***


Went for bowling after lunch before we went to meet up with James near his college. There, we waited for Ming to come before we took the lrt to KLCC to eat somewhere nearby there.

The dinner was nice. I guess I have to let you off the guarantee XD.

We planned to go to Rick's house after that. I had to use the lrt to go home because I didn't have any transportation. So, they kept on teaching me how to use the lrt to go home later. Haha. Relax la. They all seemed more worried than me and kept on teaching me more and more, which got me more confused instead XD.

But I didn't go to Rick's house because it was getting late and I might not have enough time to boarded the last train at 11.30pm. So I took the lrt straight to my station while they headed off the other way.

Ended up playing with them on Garena when I got home XD.

Had fun with Galus Clan today.

You don't need to have the smartest, coolest, funniest, or most stylish friends to have best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment