Friday, July 29, 2011

Your reminder

I lose focus in everything anybody says to me, when my eyes spot the only thing I look for. You.

In a room full of people, you are the first I look for.

I can't even pretend to concentrate on anything else when you smile at me.

You are the only thing that matters when I am with you.

That's why I try to pay attention to all the things related to you, even the little things.

Maybe that's why I noticed the things that you need help with or need to be reminded about.

Besides missing you whenever I am not with you, I am also worried about you.

Worried about how you are doing and worried about your safety.

I am worried because your reminder is not there with you; watching over you, looking after you, helping you, caring for you, protecting you.

Knowing that the person you truly love is fine and safe can wash away the sadness from missing the person.

Stay safe always.

And don't think too much.

Don't think too much, you'll think your whole life away. Just stop, close your eyes, & follow your heart. I guarantee you, it knows the way.

They don't know a thing about what we've been through. Don't let them bring you down, hold my hand. I'll never let you go.

I miss you ♥

Look after my heart — I've left it with you.

And I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment