Monday, July 4, 2011

A Prayer

I haven't been praying too often lately with so many things happening in my life. Upon seeing Diane again, she really encouraged me to pray more and read the bible. I can't say that I can do the 2nd part (I'm afraid that I'm not a super religious Christian), but praying is what I can do.

So I'm taking time out to offer a prayer now.

Dear God,

Thank you for touching Diane's life and I hope that she will continue to touch more people's life as she spread your word.

Thank you for being with my family and continue to watch over us and guide us through each day.

Thank you for my friends who keep me company and give me things to laugh about and I hope that you will help them in the times of need.

I ask that you help me in my degree life, from mixing with the right people to doing well in my studies. I ask that you will give me strength to pass every challenge.

Finally, I thank you for letting me meet her, where each day seems easier to live through with her. I hope that everything will turn out to be better for both of us. I hope that she will always love life.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment