Monday, July 25, 2011

Best day with you so far

Another day that began badly.

Another bad day that turn out to be better, much better.

There's no other reason except you.

You made my day again.

I wish time would stop when it was just me and you.

It seem so perfect. Just the two of us. No disturbance, no interruption, no fears. Just our own privacy and space to talk whatever we want.

You are my top priority and I have no regrets on the decisions that I made.

Without a doubt, today is the best day spent with you so far. Well except for the cheating death part XD. I will try my best to protect you and keep you safe.

Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true.

Truth is, if I could be with anyone, it would still be you. Every time. ♥

I have liked many but loved very few. Yet no-one has ever came close to what I felt for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment