Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mid term exam / I am still here

Mid term exam was just over today and it seem so insignificant.

In fact, everything else doesn't seem to matter much.

What matters the most is you.

No matter how busy I am, I will still make time for you.

I am here for you. I mean every single word that I say. And because I mean them, I will do them.

I will try my best to be there for you whenever you need me. I will continue to be there for you. I will continue to prove to you.

It doesn't matter how long you've known each other. What matters is who said "I'll be here for you" and proved it.

It doesn't matter what others think or say. What they think or say is not important. Don't let anything anyone say affect you. They can gossip and talk, but they don't know our story.

To people who don't know us, we look like the perfect couple. I think everyone see's it. Everyone except you.

And remember that you are definitely loved and appreciated by me.

I didn't choose you, my heart did. ♥

To Love & To Be Loved = Priceless feeling.

Love is never easy and distance doesn't make it any easier by any means, but it does make you realize what you want, what you need and most importantly realizing that one person you don't mind missing because it's the one person you can't live without.

And I am still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment