Friday, December 18, 2009

Avatar


After some confusion and complicated planning, we decided to see Avatar at Imax cinema in Times Square. Me, Ming, Sam, Yapio and JX. The movie was at 2.45pm so Rick couldn't see it as he needed to go off.

It was my first time seeing movie at Imax. It was quite big and the screen was huge! And the popcorn and mineral water was expensive - Rm5 and RM2 respectively.
"Wa so expensive la." That's what we said when we ate JX's popcorn XD.

In my opinion, I thought the 2 hours 43 mins long movie was quite good. The story was nice. The graphics were excellent and I thought that they made the Avatar world very beautiful. Though there were 1 or 2 little boring parts, that didn't stop this movie from being a success. One downside of the movie was there were very few laughable moments.




Oh and I think that to truly enjoy this movie, one must be suck inside the story and understand Jake's emotions.

I'll give Avatar a solid 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment