Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Double movies at TS

My friend, Vic and I reached Time Square at around 10.15am. We went early as I wanted to avoid the long queues that pile up to buy tickets at GSC.

As expected, there were only a few people lining up to buy tickets this early. When it was my turn, I was surprise to see that the person selling the tickets in the counter that I was in was my classmate(now ex classmate) Marina. She was equally surprise to see me. After I chose the movie 'Alvin and the Chipmunks 2', she said, "Do you have student card?"
"Err, no."
"Ah never mind. Give you student rate."
So we both paid student rates for the chipmunk movie XD. After all, I am a student(well ex student now) and she knows it of course. So I'm not really taking advantage...

We decided to buy tickets to see Avatar in 3D too. Lol I must be crazy... wanting to see Avatar twice... I calculated and there was enough time for us. At least its her first time seeing it. And it was my first time seeing a 3D movie. We went Dutch for the tickets.



So Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 was a fun movie. It was funnier that I expected. The 1 and a half hour long movie was quite fun to watch. The female chipmunks(known as Chipettes) were a great addition. Another 8/10 rating movie.







I LOVE this version!!

I ate lunch slightly faster than I did as I didn't want to risk missing the starting part of the movies. I hate to be late for movies.

Without a doubt, 3D avatar was better than 2D. Even the price was 'better'. Fortunately, I didn't have much troubles having the 3D glasses over my real glasses.

Both of us enjoyed both of the movies. It was a great day.

What's next?


Even the trailer is so funny XDXDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment