Monday, December 14, 2009

Unclear future

RM0.20 PLKN: 920508XXXXXX Tahniah. Anda ditempatkan di Kumpulan 2 atau 3. Penempatan akan dimaklumkan kemudian.

Its so late already and they haven't even confirm which group the 'lucky' Form 5 students will go to and the location of the NS site remains unknown. Only by sending a sms, I manage to know that small bit of info. I tried going to the website but was unable to find anything helpful. Haiz.

***

So many types of courses to take... I might go for Accounting and Finance. But I'm not ruling out the possibility of taking IT. Help College should be the college that I will be going to. The lecturer there told us that there will be a new site at Fraser park opening around July next year. It will be nearing to my house then. Haven't plan much yet because I'm still waiting to know when I'll be going to NS first. Then I can plan properly.

If I do go for NS, I hope I don't die there...

EDIT: Apparently they don't have the courses that I want at Fraser Park there. So I might join Help College at Damansara in January. This means I'll have to defer my NS and hopefully I won't need to join NS anymore. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment