Thursday, December 24, 2009

Finding Jobs...

A few friends went to Time Square today to look for part time job that are available and suitable. I decided to tagged along. Although I do have a job that I will be applying, I wanted to see some other options. And besides, I want to break away from my usual schedule of dating the computer at home.

After an hour of fruitless search, we decided to give up. The only available part time jobs were for females only. Others were for full time.

'Promoter wanted' read a sign stickied to a glass window. But as we went nearer, the fine print read 'girls only'. Haiz... unfair lo. Girls are easier to get part time job than guys...

After a short while at the arcade(who could resist the temptation?), our group separated and I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment