Sunday, January 10, 2010

Education Fair

Went to the Education Fair in Kuala Lumpur Convention Center this morning with my mum. We reached about 10.45am - 15 mins before the fair starts. But there were quite many people waiting already.

So, I collected lots of brochures and got some info about the courses. But I'm still as blur as ever. Not sure which college to go or which course to take. But it most probably will be Accounting or Finance or Accounting and Finance.

I saw one of my primary school classmate there. He called out my full Chinese name(something which I haven't heard for years...) as I wave and smiled. I couldn't remember his name... In fact, I couldn't remember much of my childhood memories...

Didn't see anyone else which I recognise.

So many courses. Confusing... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment