Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vampire's Assistant

It was half day work today. Upon getting an invitation, I went to Time Square in the afternoon to see Vampire's Assistant with Rick and Huey. Haha I become lamp post XD.

The movie was ok only. I expected it to be better since the trailer was good. The story line was bad and the ending was horrible, in fact there was no ending to the movie at all. They left it hanging half way. There are many characters(or more likely freaks) in the movie. They are a bit interesting and freaky at the same time.

At least the movie was funny in some parts. The acting was good too.

Did they copy Twilight or what? Vampires that carry people on their back as they 'fly'? Good vampires that don't want to drink human blood? Yea... sounds a lot like Twilight. The movie reminds me of Twilight...

Well overall, I'll give it a 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment