Friday, January 8, 2010

Working

Today is probably the day that I signed the most... so far.

People was starting to come to the office to make payments and buy car sticker that are required. So I was slightly busier than the previous days. The next few days will be even busier though as the notice of the opening of this office will be handed out to all residents thus leading more people to come to this office.

"You look quite young."
"Ya I just finished SPM."
"Oh. So work part time here?"
"Yup."
"But you look more like you finished PMR instead of SPM."

No comment.

Receipts, approval forms, records... all had my lame signature on them. I really hoped that I didn't do anything wrong. This is the reason why working is scarier than schooling. Any mistake that you make will affect not just yourself, but other people too, unlike schooling.

I want freedom again.

But I can't complain.

This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment