Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disappointed

Oh shit... Damn it!

A mixture of moods started boiling up in me. Sad, disappointment, anger, frustrated...

My heart has been beating so fast for the last couple of hours. But suddenly, it wasn't just as if it had stop beating, it felt as if my heart wasn't there at all. My brain seem to be working at slow motion. I faked a smile and managed to produce a small convincing laugh each time my friends joked. But each smile sent more pain to heart that doesn't seem to be there. I had to focus not to drift too far away from earth... too far away from the fact. I struggle hard to concentrate on real life, wanting and wishing to find a lonely spot to hide and to calm my mind...

Good luck tend to avoid me...

I plug in the earphones and automatically choose sad songs to be played all the way back.

Music starts playing like the end of a sad movie

Cause you had a bad day

No hope no love no glory, no happy ending

When you try your best but you don't succeed

Tears stream down your face, I promise you I will learn from my mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment