Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First day of work... sort of

It was around 1pm. I was online when I received yet another similar instant message.
"You're not working?"
"I think you are the 3rd person who asked me that."

Well my work time will be from 10am-11am and 2pm-7pm on weekdays. I just need to walk around my apartment to see any problems and stuff in the morning(while getting some exercise at the same time). The work in the afternoon will be in the office.

But here I am back again. I'm expecting the same question to be bombed at me again. Well the main reason is that the office isn't ready yet. They are still clearing the old files and things while reviving the office(it was closed for a long time until now).

Yay I got half day off XD

No more questions I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment