Sunday, May 29, 2011

Back to the happy days

Sometimes we have to do not what we want to do, but what we have to do.

It's not the choice that I would want, but it's the choice where both of us can be happy with.

Or at least you will be happier.

It is still a let down for me though, knowing what we could be...

The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse. ~ Jacob Black, Eclipse

But I thank you for being honest, for telling everything out, for being truthful with your story. The honesty probably prevented anymore wounds from forming. I truly understand everything now.

The truth hurts, but I rather hear it than be lied to.

It's not a happy ending. Because it is not the ending yet. It's not the last page of the chapter yet.

Yeah... Cupid shot me pretty badly...

But I hold on, I stay strong, wondering if we still belong.

Even if it is small, there is still a glimmer of hope...

A hope that we can weather this storm...

When will the rain finally stop? When will the rainbow finally appear?

Until then... let's go back to the happy days now...
though I wish it would be happier days now instead...

And I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment