Sunday, May 15, 2011

Post birthday celebration + the movie Paul

So me, sher, huey, kyan, ky, rick, and kang swee went to Mid Valley today for my post birthday celebration.

We ate our lunch at the Gardens restaurant. Ordered spaghetti carbonara which was quite delicious.

After lunch, we went to the arcade where some of us played Daytona.

Then, we watched the movie Paul (just because it had the same name I guess).




Actually, when I saw the trailer of this movie, I didn't really find it very funny. And this applies to the whole movie. The movie is kinda stupid with some lame jokes. There is some funny parts though. The story is average and quite predictable.

But what I really don't like about this movie is its negative contents. There are so many bad words being used in the movie. Besides that, there is the influence of smoking and not believing in God. Definitely not a good movie to watch if you are easily influence. And we now know why it is rated age 18 and above movie.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend it. 7/10

That's probably a higher rating than I should be giving.

And it's not because of the movie name...

***
When we decided to go back, me, sher, kyan and huey actually forgotten where the car was parked at. OMG. We spent around half an hour retracing our steps. We literally saw light when we found the right way to the parking zone which the car was parked at. LOL.

***

Thanks to you all for the celebration and lunch. And thanks to the organizer, huey, who was also driver for the day.

***

Sometimes, we have to roll the dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment