Friday, May 13, 2011

If

If you are sad, I want to be the one that puts a smile back on your face.

If you are happy, I want to be the one that shares your happiness and laughs with you.

If you are disappointed, I want to be the one that comforts you and cheers you up.

If you are worried, I want to be the one that makes you calm and settles your nerves.

If you are demotivated, I want to be the one that supports you and keeps you going.

If you are angry, I want to be the one that hears your complaints and puts out the fire.

If you are lonely, I want to be the one that is by your side keeping you company.

If you are scared, I want to be the one that protects you and keeps you safe.

If you are hurt, I want to be the one fixes you.

If you are smiling, I want to be the reason behind it.

If you are crying, I want to be the one that wipes away your tears.

If you are doubtful, I want to be the one that helps you to see clearer.

If you are uncertain, I want to be the one that stands by your decision.

If you are lost, I want to be the one that finds you and leads you out of the maze.

If you are going through a tough time, I want to be the one that helps you conquer every battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment