Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nothin On You



Everywhere I go, I'm always hearing your name
and no matter where I'm at, girl you make me wanna sing
whether a bus or a plane or a car or a train
no other girls on my brain and you're the one to blame

Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted
they got nothing on you baby (not not not nothing on you babe, not nothing on you)
nothing on you baby (not not not nothing on you babe, not nothing on you)
they might say hi (hi) and I might say hey (hey)
but you shouldn't worry about what they say
cause they got nothing on you baby (not not not nothing on you babe, not nothing on you)
nothing on you baby (not not not nothing on you babe, not nothing on you)

B.o.B ft. Bruno Mars - Nothin On You

Music speaks what words cannot express

No comments:

Post a Comment