Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The chosen path

The path was chosen. I was not going to give up. I wanted to fight to the end. No matter what the consequences are.

It was a hard choice to make. But I've already made the choice. In the end, I had reached that final 'battle'. I won the first part. I did what I could. Now... the final result does not lie in my hands... In wasn't just my 'battle'... I had done my part... Now, its your turn...

Nobody said it was easy

I'm sorry. I know its a really horrible timing.

I apologize if I had hurt you.

So take your time...

As long as you are happy, I will be too...

Love is irrational, I reminded myself. The more you loved someone, the less sense anything made.

I was always happy to be around you. And nothing will ever change that. I enjoy every moment with you. So please don't let anything worsen our friendship.

As many times as I blink, I'll think of you tonight...

Friends forever~

No comments:

Post a Comment