Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thunderstorm followed by blackout!

1/3/10

The rain fell from the sky as if a giant was pouring buckets and buckets of water down... Strong winds were howling, trying their best to uproot the trees... Lightning were flashing like mad, as if aiming to zap a target... Thunders were blasting like explosions going off...

It was around 6pm. I was still in the office and my mum had to drive to pick me up from the office when I finished work. Rain is nothing. Its the lightning which is dangerous. I dashed upstairs quickly as another lightning flash beside me... or it felt like it was beside me.

Home sweet home...

Not quite...

At around 7.30pm, 'pop' goes all the lights and electricity. Blackout... Damn it! I hate blackouts! Especially during the late evenings to early nights, when its too early to sleep and its too dark to do anything...

Fortunately I almost finished my dinner so I swallowed the last few food.

What to do... nothing to do expect listen songs. Even my phone was drained down to its last 10% battery.

...

Waited until 11.30pm but still no luck. Haiz. Have to try and sleep in the 'microwave'.

The blackout almost killed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment