Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Orientation day in Help

22/3/10

Orientation day in Help. The same kinda scary feeling swept me as soon as I entered the college main doors - just like last week when I registered. We (me and 3 other friends) ticked our names before entering the theatre to wait for the lectures to begin.

10.00am - The lectures started. Blah blah blah. It was quite boring stuff to me and I struggled to focus and I struggled to keep my eyes open.

11.45am - They took us for a short tour around the college.

12pm - Lunch break.

1pm - We were late to reached back to the theatre and the lectures started already (and I really didn't mind much). Felt bored again. At least some lectures were a bit interesting and funny.

3.45pm - Finally its time to choose our timetable for the classes. We had to pick the classes using their computer and their computer is just... cacat. Had to click the mouse many times before it could be clicked. The 1st pc that I used hang at loading so I had to use a different pc. Zzz. We took pictures for our student cards and collected them afterwards. Damn my picture sucks big time. But we had a good laugh at all our "special" photos on our student cards XD

For 3 weeks starting from this week, my classes will be on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Not too bad right?

Until the 4th week onwards...

Our classes will be on every weekday... almost the whole day on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays... haiz... might have to wake up at 6 something in the morning like school days again?

Hope it would be fun though...

Hope everything will be alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment