Thursday, March 11, 2010

SPM Results Day

"How do I look?"
"Nervous."

I had been trying to focus on not panicking. Well, all was going well until this morning. Apparently my heart didn't want to agree with my brain.

I decided to take my results last (for reasons that I'm not sure). Maybe because I needed more time to prepare myself to face my results. I was really worried that my History will Galus... worried if I have done good enough for my Chemistry paper... BK... omg... the only person in school to take it... will I be the only person to fail it too?

With a deep breathe - or maybe I was holding my breath, I couldn't be sure, I stepped forward as no more classmates could delay me from taking my results.

"Ah, Paul."

The certificates were handed over first before finally, the teacher held my my result slip to look at it for a while. I saw someone going behind him to peep at my slip. Grrr.

The teacher handed over the slip faced down. Some people started crowding around me and I knew as I could not avoid them - they would probably keep asking about my results anyway if I didn't show them.

So I turned over the slip without much hesitation. My eyes immediately focus to my History result first before scanning down the list to see if there is any 'G'. None. So far so good. I could breathe easier a bit then. My eyes move more slowly as my brain tried its best to process all the results into the memory storage. I guess it wasn't really working at its normal rate yet as I forgot most of my results as my friend stole my slip from from me.

"Wait. Can let me see again? I haven't see finish. I need to see properly."

I counted the As this time as I went through it. Hey not bad! My brain started functioning well again and my breathing eased.

It was much better than I thought. To be honest, it was unexpected. I was surprise with a few of my results. There were better than I expected. I looked at the 'A+' words again as though they were shinning in gold.

Grinning to myself, I took my handphone out to make two calls...



***


Pizza hut, followed by karaoke for most of my classmates but a handful didn't want (including me) so we went to the CC followed by arcade. Ended the day with bowling.



***


Thanks to all that helped me out, my friends for studying with me and helping me out. Thanks to my family and teachers.

Thanks to my tuition teacher that helped me out so much. I managed to get A+ on my Maths and Add Maths is mostly thanks to her. :D

Thanks to all the wished that I received.

Thanks to anyone else that I forgot to thank.

And finally,

special thanks to you who helped me out with almost all subjects ^^ You actually helped me learn topics that I haven't learn before from teachers. Thanks for the free tuition XD I really appreciate it. You played a big role in helping me get these results.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment