Thursday, March 25, 2010

25/3/10

I drove to college today with my mum beside and friend behind as there were less cars during this timing (around 9 something).

1st class today was Study Skills. The lecturer was bubbly and cheerful. But today's class wasn't an introduction to the subject that were going to learn (like yesterday), it was more like asking us to introduce ourselves.

She asked us to say 3 fact about ourselves - except 1 of them have to be a lie, and the rest of us will have to guess which one is the lie.

And the worse part is... we have to do it 1 by 1... in front of the class of 28 people.

Sure sure... I probably could have lots of facts that are unexpected and not many people would guess it. But revealing secrets now doesn't seem like a good idea.

So I thought of a few that I can reveal.

I was the second last person to be called to go out (not sure if that is a good or bad thing).

"Firstly, I can play drum. Secondly, I can solve a Rubik's Cube. And thirdly, I can move my ears."

But they managed to guess correctly as most of them guess the first and second choice.

Played another game where we have to say out our name 3 times while simultaneously doing an action... and everyone has to follow it... and keep repeating everyone's action. Aiyo... really zzz... like kiddy game only. We did so many times the action, I wouldn't be surprise if this is as good as an exercise as a 30 minute jog.

***


Lunch at Pizza hut together with another new friend too. Total RM10 per person. Hopefully there are other places around that has nice and cheap food. :D

***


Intermediate English started at 2.00pm. Just like the previous 2 classes, the lecturer came in about 10 minutes late. But although this lecturer was quite funny, he can be quite strict at the proper time too. Reminds me of my Form 2 English teacher...

What to expect? Introduction again. Haiz. We had to say about 3 things - our name, least favourite movie and the qualities that we looking for in our future spouse. Ok...

Had another ice breaker after that too.

Well these ice breakers and introduction are kinda fun... and boring too at the same time.

So I can't decide if I rather start on the studies or have these introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment