Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First class at college

The alarm went off as I tried with great effort to wake up. For the first time in months, I felt that feeling of going back to school once again. 6.20am I peek at the watch before lazing around the bed for a few more minutes.

Me and my friend reached around 7.50am. Good thing we are on time. I don't want to be late - especially for the first class.

Walking down the long corridor would probably burn some calories.

Found the room, sat down waited...

It was quiet... too quiet...

Had to speak in whispers.

The lecturer came in at about 8.10am. He will be teaching us for 3 weeks only on Finite Mathematics. He is actually quite nice - the kind of lecturer that I would prefer.

As he explained to us, I heard movement of the other students and saw most of them taking out their pen and note books to copy down any important details. I quickly imitated them.

Finite Maths - harder than Add Maths but easier than STPM level - that's what he said. He gave a quick summary on each topic that we would learn. Mostly its topics that we learned before in Add Maths/Maths... just harder and more complicated. I tried to recall back the things I learned before. I hope nobody finds out my SPM results on Maths and Add Maths - it might give me more pressure to do well in this subject.

After explaining all 12 topics (which we have to learn in 14 weeks only! omg!) he gave us... homework... 20 questions starting from very easy to hard. Haiz. My brain have to work to solving Maths questions already - not that its a bad thing...

"Ok, class dismiss."
I was nonplussed by the lecturer's announcement. I glanced at my watch... 8.55am... but I thought the class was from 8-10am...

"Huh? Finished already? Really?"

The other 20 odd students were packing up. So I guess it really means that we are free to go home now.

Kind of hard to believe. A supposedly 2 hours class shorten about 50 mins. Lol. Nice XD

Good start ^^ Nice lecturer, interesting subject (well for me it is), and not too long class. Haha.

If only this good luck could carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment