Monday, August 29, 2011

Accepting you just the way you are

There's always gonna be differences in every relationship. Both might like different things, and all you gotta do is accept them.

We might be so different; but we are still so similar at the same time.

Not everything is going to match just like how a pair of socks match each other. Some things are like fork and spoon, pencil and eraser. Despite their differences, they complete each other and are better off together rather than alone.

(I think I sound so lame -.- But these are the words that I mean.)

Love is knowing everything about someone, their secrets and flaws but still wanting to be with them more than anyone else.

I know that you have your flaws, but don't forget that nobody is perfect. I too have my own flaws.

I don't mind any of your flaws. I choose to accept you. Just the way you are.

Not everyone is gonna like you. Not everyone could tolerate you. But there are some people who does love you. Just the way you are.

I don't want to find others. You might think I might deserve someone else but it is not my choice.

Love. It's not about whom you deserve. It's about whom you want, whom you need, and whom your heart chooses.

Nothing about your past would make me love you any less.

Someone will always be prettier & smarter than you. But always remember that in the eyes of your true lover, no one can replace you.

I still have no doubts about who I want.

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 6 billion people and my heart still tell me it's you.

My heart holds a box of locked secrets. If you have the key, you're lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment