Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First and hopefully not last

I am going crazy. Doing crazy things.

Crazy in love.

To be honest, you're the only one I've ever spent this much time and effort on.

I'll always have time for you.

I don't care about any other things. As long as you are by my side, that is the only thing that matters.

When you're with me, nothing else matters.

I'm starting to make decisions based on my heart because it often makes me feel better and happier.

I am not afraid anymore.

Never let other people stop you from doing thing that makes you happy. Follow your dream and chase them.

I am still chasing after my dream. No matter how hard or how impossible it seem.

And also...

I will remember today.

Because it was the first.


And hopefully not the last.




Can you see how much I want this through my eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment