Saturday, August 20, 2011

Risks and Chances

Sometimes, chances must be taken when they are there.

Sometimes, risks must be taken if they are worth it.

Stop swallowing your words, stop caring what others think. Stop waiting for the weekend, live now. Take risks.

Proving my words; carrying out actions to the plans. I want to prove that I mean everything I say.

Don't promise me things, I don't trust words I trust actions.

I will appreciate every single chance that appears no matter how big the risk is. We might not know what will happen next and whether the chance will still be there.

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you, no matter how big is the risk.

No matter how hard it may seem, as long as I said that I can do it, I will try my best to do it.

Watch me now.

If a man truly loves you, he won't care about make-up, or what you're wearing. He'll just want to be with YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment