Thursday, August 25, 2011

I miss you

You know it's my hobby right.

Knowing that you miss me too will definitely make me feel better.

I thought about you this morning. Last night. Just now. Well, let's just say I thought about you a whole lot.

I am satisfied with just hearing your voice. Because it is the best thing I can get.

Hearing your voice took away every pain and made me feel better.

We are just a phone call away.

I think that you didn't realized that we talked for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Time flies when I'm having so much fun with you.

Good thing I have switched to Digi.

I wonder what those people will think when they saw a crazy guy smiling broadly and laughing happily while on the phone.

My day isn't complete without hearing your voice or getting a text from you.

I wish you'd know how much I care about you, and how much I miss you. But most of all, I just want you to know how much I love you.



Miss You Graphics

I miss you.


And I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment