Thursday, August 11, 2011

Favourite moment with you

Time waits for nobody.

Time flies when I am with you. I guess it's because I enjoy every second of it.

I wish I could be stuck in that moment with you forever. Because it is my favourite moment with you.

Thank you for spending time with me. I really enjoyed chatting, discussing and playing with you today. I really love how close we are.

It felt right ♥

True love is rare. So if you find it, make sure you embrace it, and never let it go.

I hope that you know that I really appreciate our relationship. Although best friends is just my second choice, I will still take it. But you still know what I want right.

I've always wanted to be one thing. Yours.

I guess I did all I can to show you how much sincere I am; to prove what I said aren't just words only. I think everyone can see what I've done. I hope you can see it too. I hope you will notice the small things too.

I hope you can see that I gave you everything including my heart ♥

To people who don't know us, we look like the perfect couple. I think everyone see's it. Everyone except you.

I love you. I’m done keeping the secret. I’m ready to let the whole world know.

I wonder what's next for us. "What now?" This question is not for me to answer, but for you instead. The decision is still yours to make.

You know I won't give up right. But I really wonder if you would prefer me to give up.

And if I leave, would you stop me?

I'll stay with you in your life if you stay with me in my life too.

If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.

And I will still be here.

I'll wait for the day when I can hold you tight and finally call you "mine".

No comments:

Post a Comment