Friday, August 5, 2011

Don't let me go

I woke up and immediately the emptiness is there.

The thought of you leaving my life kills me.

Part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight, for so long, is because we fear something so great will never happen again.

You are still my number one priority. But I often wonder which place I am for you. How far back I am in the queue of yours.

I really wished I am your number one priority too.

I'm jealous. I admit. But who wouldn't be, when they see the person they love hanging out with everyone but them.

If I could turn back time, I would go back to last night, where there were so much emotions. But most importantly, because you were there.

True love is when you have a shoulders you can cry on, eyes to look after you, ears to listen to you and a Hug that cures all your pain...



Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you can still take it. Never say you don't love them when you can't let go.

I am not giving up no matter how hard.

Don't let me go.

If loving you is wrong I never want to be right ever again..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment